|Name||Director Identification Number||Nationality||Address|
|Mr. Prithviraj Singh Oberoi Designation: Executive Chairman||00051894||Indian||Villa Aashiana, Kapashera Bijwasan, New Delhi - 110 037, India|
|Mr. Shib Sanker Mukherji Designation: Executive Vice Chairman||00103770||Indian||6, Lansdowne Place, Kolkata - 700 029, West Bengal, India|
|Mr. Vikramjit Singh Oberoi Designation: Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer||00052014||Indian||Suite 150, The Oberoi, Dr Zakir Hussain Marg, New Delhi - 110 003, Delhi, India|
|Mr. Arjun Singh Oberoi Designation: Managing Director - Development||00052106||Indian||61-A, Friends Colony, New Delhi - 110 065, Delhi, India|
|Mr. Santosh Kumar Dasgupta Designation:Independent Director||00038804||Indian||3 D, 3rd Floor, 17A, Central Road, Jadavpur, Kolkata - 700 032, West Bengal, India|
|Mr. Anil Kumar Nehru Designation: Independent Director||00038849||Indian||71 Sector-9, Union Territory, Chandigarh - 160 009, Chandigarh, India|
|Mr. Lakshminarayan Ganesh Designation: Independent Director||00012583||Indian||Lakshmi Nivas, Plot No. 14C, Boar Club Road, Chennai - 600 028, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Mrs. Nita Mukesh Ambani Designation: Non-Executive Director||03115298||Indian||Sea Wind, 39 Cuffe Parade, Mumbai - 400005.|
|Mr. Manoj Harjivandas Modi Designation: Non-Executive Director||00056207||Indian||10A/B, Building 26,Sudhakar CHSL, Narayan Dabholkar Road, Mumbai - 400006.|
|Mrs. Renu Sud Karnad Designation: Independent Director||00008064||Indian||BB-14 Greater Kailash Enclave-II, New Delhi - 110048.|
|Mr. Rajeev Gupta
Designation: Independent Director
28, Union Park, Bandra
Mumbai – 400050.
|Mr. Sudipto Sarkar
Designation: Independent Director
|00048279||Indian||31, Broad Street
Kolkata - 700 019
West Bengal, India
1. Mr. Prithviraj Singh Oberoi is the Executive Chairman of the Company. Mr. Oberoi is the son of Late Rai Bahadur Mohan Singh Oberoi, the founder of the Oberoi Group. He graduated with a degree in Hospitality from the University Of Lausanne, Switzerland and has over 60 years of experience in the hospitality industry. Mr. Oberoi has been instrumental in pioneering the growth of the Company. He was awarded the 'Padma Vibhushan', India's second highest civilian honour, in recognition of his exceptional service to the country in 2008. In 2001, His Majesty King Mohammed VI of Morocco awarded Mr. Oberoi the 'Grand Officer' of the Alalaoui Wissam, which is one of the highest civilian awards in Morocco, in recognition of Mr. Oberoi's contribution to tourism in Morocco and to Indo-Moroccan relations. Mr. Oberoi was also conferred with a 'Lifetime Achievement Award' at the CNBC TV 18 India Business Leader Awards 2007 for building a world-class hotel chain that caters to both luxury and business travellers and for shaping the hospitality industry of India. Mr. Oberoi received the 'Outstanding Business Leader' award from the Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry and Society of Indian Law Firms in September 2008. In November 2008, Mr. Oberoi was conferred a 'Lifetime Achievement Award' at the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year awards for redefining design standards in luxury hotels. In September 2009, Mr. Oberoi received the Lifetime Achievement Award at the first Economic Times TAAI Travel Awards 2009. These awards were organised by The Economic Times in association with the Travel Agents Association of India (TAAI). Mr. Oberoi was presented with the '2010 Corporate Hotelier of the World' award by HOTELS magazine in November 2010. This annual award is determined by votes cast by readers of the magazine in more than 150 countries. The cover story of the November edition of the magazine referred to Mr. Oberoi as 'the founder father of modern luxury hospitality in India' and credited him with growing the company 'into one of the world's most prestigious luxury hotel groups'. Mr. P.R.S. Oberoi received the Lifetime Achievement Award for his outstanding contribution to the Indian Hospitality Industry by Economic Times Awards for Corporate Excellence, 2012. Mr. Oberoi was conferred the Lifetime Achievement Award at ILTM (International Luxury Travel Market) held in Cannes in December 2012. The award was bestowed on Mr. Oberoi as a global recognition of his exceptional leadership, vision and contribution to develop The Oberoi Group as one of the world’s leading luxury hotel chains. The All India Management Association (AIMA) at a function held in New Delhi in February 2013 had conferred the Lifetime Achievement Award to Mr. P.R.S Oberoi. In 2014, Mr. Oberoi was honoured with the prestigious Lifetime Achievement Award by Forbes India Leadership Awards, 2014. In 2015, Mr. Oberoi was voted amongst CNBCTV 18's Top 15 Indian Business ICON. In 2016, Mr. Oberoi was conferred with ET Bengal Visionary award by the Economic Times Bengal Corporate Awards, 2016.
2. Mr. Shib Sanker Mukherji is the Executive Vice Chairman of the Company. He is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and has completed an Advanced Management Programme from Harvard University in the United States. He has an experience of nearly 40 years in the hospitality industry. He joined the Company as an Executive in March 1972.
3. Mr. Vikramjit Singh Oberoi is the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of the Company. He holds a Bachelor's degree in Science from the Pepperdine University, United States and has over 25 years of experience in the hospitality industry. He joined the Board as a Non-executive Director on 15 December, 1993. He became a Whole Time Director and was designated Deputy Managing Director in July 2004. In July 2007, he was re-designated as Joint Managing Director of the Company. On 29 November, 2010, he was re-designated as Chief Operating Officer and Joint Managing Director of the Company on 24th March, 2015 he was re-designated as Managing Director as Chief Executive Officer of the Company w.e.f 01.04.2015.
4. Mr. Arjun Singh Oberoi is the Managing Director - Development of the Company. He holds a Bachelor's degree in Science (Economics) from the University of Buckingham, United Kingdom. He has an experience of more than 22 years in the hospitality industry. He became a Whole Time Director and was designated as the Deputy Managing Director of the Company in July 2004. In July 2007, he was re-designated as a Joint Managing Director of the Company. On 29 November, 2010, he was re-designated as Chief Planning Officer and Joint Managing Director of the Company on 24th March, 2015 he was re-designated as Managing Director-Developments of the Company w.e.f. 1.4.2015.
5. Mr. Santosh Kumar Dasgupta is an Independent Director of the Company. He is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. He has over 55 years of experience in accountancy and financial management. He has served as the President of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
6. Mr. Anil Kumar Nehru is an Independent Director of the Company. He holds a Bachelor's degree in Science and a Master of Sciences degree in Chemical Engineering from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, United States. He completed Executive Business Management courses from the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, Harvard University and Columbia University, United States of America. He has over 25 years of experience in the chemical industry. Previously, he served as a whole time director for Pfizer Limited.
7. Mr. Lakshminarayan Ganesh is an Independent Director of the Company. He is an associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Mr. Ganesh holds a Bachelor's degree in Commerce from Madras University and a Masters' degree in Business Administration from the Pennsylvania State University, United States. He serves as the Chairman of the Rane Group. Mr. Ganesh has over 32 years of experience in the automotive industry and has previously served as the President of the Automotive Component Manufacturers Association of India and also as the President of the Madras Management Association. He has also been the Chairman of the Confederation of Indian Industry, Southern Region and is currently the Honorary Consul for New Zealand in South India.
8. Mrs. Nita Mukesh Ambani is a Non-Executive Director of the Company. A Commerce Graduate from Bombay University and a Diploma holder in Early Childhood Education and Interior Design, she has inspired and led the implementation of many path breaking initiatives spanning education, environmental protection and sports. Mrs. Ambani is the Chairperson of Reliance Foundation, Dhirubhai Ambani International School and IMG Reliance. She is also the President of H. N Hospital & Research Centre and has directed the establishment of Dhirubhai Ambani Multi-Speciality Hospital in Mumbai. As a chairperson of Dhirubhai Ambani International School, she provides leadership to 12 school catering about 15000 students. Mrs. Ambani has received Scroll of Honor Award from FICCI Ladies Organisation for her contribution to education, environmental protection and healthcare in the year 2008. In the same year Mrs. Ambani was also honoured with the Giants International Award for Excellence in Education. In 2010, Mrs. Ambani was honoured with the 'Hall of Fame' Award by Hello Magazine for her contribution to the Society at large, especially in the field of Education. In 2011, Business Today Magazine has placed Mrs. Ambani as the Most Powerful Woman in the Indian Business. Under her leadership the Reliance Foundation is building a world class multi-disciplinary university. A Bharathanatyam exponent, Mrs. Ambani's other area of interest and work span include architecture, interior design and corporate identity programmes.
9. Mr. Manoj Harjivandas Modi is a Non-Executive Director of the Company. A Chemical Engineer from the Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai, Mr. Modi has been a professional consultant for over 30 years. He is a Director on the Board of Reliance Retail Limited and Infotel Broadband Services Limited.
10. Mrs. Renu Sud Karnad is an Independent Director of the Company. A post graduate in Economics and a degree holder in Law and also a Parvin Fellow from Woodrow Wilson School of International Affairs, Princeton University, USA, she joined HDFC Limited in 1978. After spending over two decades in various positions, she was inducted onto its Board as an Executive Director in 2000. She was elevated to the post of Managing Director in January, 2010. Owing to her successful spell in the mortgage sector, Mrs. Karnad served as President of the International Union for Housing Finance (IUHF). She has also served as Director, Asian Real Estate Society. Over the years Mrs. Karnad has had to her credit numerous awards and accolades. She was part of India Today Power list, 2011 (25 MOST INFLUENTIAL WOMEN PROFESSIONAL IN INDIA). She has featured in the ET - Corporate Dossier list of India Inc's 'top 15 powerful women CEO' in 2010 and in Business Today magazine's list of 'Most Powerful Women in Indian Business' for five years - 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009. She was also featured amongst the list of '25 top non-banking women in finance' by U.S. Banker magazine in 2008 and was chosen as the 'Best Woman Corporate Leader' by Business and Economic Magazine for the year 2007-08. She was felicitated at the 'Woman Achievers Award-2007' by the FICCI Ladies Organisation. In 2006, Wall Street Journal Asia adjudged her among the 'Top Ten Powerful Women To Watch Out For in Asia'.
11. Mr. Rajeev Gupta is an Independent Director on the Board of the Company. Mr Gupta is a 1980 batch B.Tech from IIT, Varanasi. He is a 1982 batch MBA from Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad. Mr. Gupta has over 28 years of industry experience in Manufacturing, Investment Banking and Private equity. He worked as a Category Manager for industrial abrasives in St. Gobain's abrasives business. He also worked as CEO of Cosmo Ferrites Ltd. He was Head- M&A and Investment Banking and a Board Member of DSP Merrill Lynch. He worked as India Head of Carlyle Group as one of its 60 global partners. Mr Gupta has set up an M&A boutique Arpwood Capital in 2011 which advices corporations and PE funds.
12. Mr. Sudipto Sarkar is an Independent Director on the Board of the Company. Mr. Sarkar is a graduate in Mathematics from Presidency College, Kolkata and obtained his TRIPOS in law from Jesus College, Cambridge. Mr. Sarkar has also completed his post graduation in law from Jesus College, Cambridge and was called to the Bar from Gray's Inn, London. A noted lawyer and author of several authoritative legal textbooks, Mr. Sarkar, as a practicing Senior Advocate, specializes in the areas of Corporate Law and Intellectual Property Rights.