FUNDAMENTAL CODE OF CONDUCT
We, as members of The Oberoi Group, are committed to display through our behaviour and actions the following conduct which applies to all aspects of our business:
- CONDUCT which is of the highest ethical standards-intellectual, financial
and moral, and which reflects the highest levels of courtesy and consideration
- CONDUCT which builds and maintains teamwork, with mutual trust as the basis
of all working relationships.
- CONDUCT which puts the customer first, the Company second and the self last.
- CONDUCT which exemplifies care for the customer through anticipation of
need, attention to detail, excellence, aesthetics and style, and respect for
privacy along with warmth and concern.
- CONDUCT which demonstrates two-way communication accepting constructive
debate and dissent whilst acting fearlessly with conviction.
- CONDUCT which demonstrates that people are our key asset, through respect
for every employee, and leading from the front regarding performance achievement
as well as individual development.
- CONDUCT which at all times safeguards the safety, security, health and environment
of guests, employees and the assets of the Company.
- CONDUCT which eschews the short-term quick - fix for the long-term establishment
of a healthy precedent.